DOWNLOAD: Best tool to repair Windows problems & optimize system performance | Best driver update software for your PC

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mobile Applications from Microsoft - Download Center

arvind_kumar is offline Senior Member

Smile Mobile Applications from Microsoft - Download Center

Here presenting the daily need application software for your Windows Mobile. Download links directly from microsoft only for you. Just search for one you need and click on download, simple and your application software will be on your PC in few minutes.

Windows Live for Mobile
    Enjoy e-mail, instant messaging, photo upload, and more with Windows Live for mobile.

Windows Live Hotmail for Windows Mobile
    Get your e-mail and the full Windows Live Hotmail experience—including photos, documents, web links, and more—right on your mobile phone, and do it all on the go.

Live Search for Windows Mobile
    Combining local search, directions, traffic reports, movie listings, and more, Live Search for Windows Mobile finds what you need.

Internet Explorer Mobile
    Internet Explorer Mobile puts your Favorites, late-breaking news, traffic, stocks, and everything in between close at hand.
    Continue Reading...

nitinagarwal1988 is offline Microsoft MVP

^ thanks arvind, cool list there. All are in my windows mobile they are pretty cool. thanks for mentioning them.....

seti is offline Member

Question How good and easy to use are they

Can anyone tell me how good they are to use in every day experience? I have a Nokia 660 which is new to me. It is internet enabled and I can do picture messaging as well. Please do not get too technical with your reply as this is the first time I am trying to get more use from my mobile and I've just learnt to text.

Quote Originally Posted by seti View Post
    Can anyone tell me how good they are to use in every day experience? I have a Nokia 660 which is new to me. It is internet enabled and I can do picture messaging as well. Please do not get too technical with your reply as this is the first time I am trying to get more use from my mobile and I've just learnt to text.
    Seti i am a bit confused, as i haven't heard about Nokia 660, pls check if it is Nokia 6600.....
    if you gimme right model number, i can definitely help you.....

seti is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by nitinagarwal1988 View Post
    Seti i am a bit confused, as i haven't heard about Nokia 660, pls check if it is Nokia 6600.....
    if you gimme right model number, i can definitely help you.....
    sorry my friend it is a 6600 slide, there was a number missing on the bill so I checked with the site and saw it. There is a fold version as well, but mine is the silde.

^ okie Seti thanks for clearing my confusion . well the softwares that Arvind offered here, are for windows mobile platform phones. your phone's os is Series 40, 5th edition, so these softwares won't work on your phone.

but there are lot other softwares available....visit the link below and download them.

Getjar.com or you can directly download softwares to your phone by visiting wap.getjar.com from your mobile browser.

Nokia itself provides good softwares for free to download and use, visit Nokia.com and then go to apps and services tab and then select your model and list of compatible softwares for your phone appears there.....
    the file format of apps supported by your phone is *.jar
    so before downloading must check the file extension....

seti is offline Member

Thanks my friend I knew you'd come through for me as you usually do with such things.

The pleasure is all mine

Maria2009 is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by arvind_kumar View Post
    Here presenting the daily need application software for your Windows Mobile. Download links directly from microsoft only for you. Just search for one you need and click on download, simple and your application software will be on your PC in few minutes.

Windows Live for Mobile
    Enjoy e-mail, instant messaging, photo upload, and more with Windows Live for mobile.

Windows Live Hotmail for Windows Mobile
    Get your e-mail and the full Windows Live Hotmail experience—including photos, documents, web links, and more—right on your mobile phone, and do it all on the go.

Live Search for Windows Mobile
    Combining local search, directions, traffic reports, movie listings, and more, Live Search for Windows Mobile finds what you need.

Internet Explorer Mobile
    Internet Explorer Mobile puts your Favorites, late-breaking news, traffic, stocks, and everything in between close at hand.
    Continue Reading...
    thanks for your suggestion
    simulation taux banque credit immobilier de France - Credit immobilier de France, simulation credit immobilier. Résultat mitigé pour le crédit immobilier de France.simulation taux banque credit immobilier de France

alevin46 is offline Beginner

Hello Friends........

Thanks for sharing this useful information with all of us.Keep sharing more in the future.

Have a nice time ahead.

Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast