Thread: Microsoft Office ~ Men at Work, Reviewing 2010 TP

nitinagarwal1988 is offline Microsoft MVP

Smile Microsoft Office ~ Men at Work, Reviewing 2010 TP

Microsoft Office, doesnt need of any introduction. A well know, very helpful and a must have software program for all home and office PC users. I can only say it is the best friend of an employee, a Student, an entrepreneur or whatever we are. It can help you to sort out the hardest problems from your work in few easy steps.

From the very first version of MS Office, Microsoft continuously understands the user needs and keeps improving the Office suite. And on the behalf of continuous R&D work, market requirement and user demands Microsoft recently released the Office 2010 suite’s Technical Preview, the latest member of Office suite and I bet, the best & the most fantastic.

It’s the 14th version of Office suite and the first one to be available in both x86 & x64 flavors. so, lets take a look on its new features and functions. (though the list is quite big, so i am adding only some in this article).

MS-Office 2010 TP suite includes the following applications
    • Word 2010
    • Excel 2010
    • PowerPoint 2010
    • Outlook 2010
    • OneNote 2010
    • Publisher 2010
    • Access 2010
    • InfoPath 2010
    • Office Communicator 2007 R2
    • SharePoint Workspace 2010
    • Visio 2010

The Installation and Setup process is quite easy, almost same as of Office 2007. You can either do a fresh installation or if you have any previous version installed then there is an option for upgrade too.

Office 2010 got the New Startup Screen, now we have option to minimize or close the start up screen, the animation below is awesome, we also get the details about the loading of word items at startup like about documents, add-ins, plug-ins etc.

The article is quite big and have many images, so i am posting some part here, please read full article at windows4life.blogspot.com.

method3man is offline New Member

Nicely done, thanks for the review!

dfialkov is offline New Member

Went to check out your blog link but it gave the following error "Blog not found

Sorry, the blog you were looking for does not exist. However, the name windows4life is available to register!"

But then again you did do this posting 4 years 6 months ago ... so I guess you've either deleted that blog or moved to a website...?