DOWNLOAD: Best tool to repair Windows problems & optimize system performance | Best driver update software for your PC

Thread: Microsoft Office 2010 box art leaked

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

Exclamation Microsoft Office 2010 box art leaked

Polish site CentrumXP has revealed the official box art for Office 2010.

More at CentrumXP.pl Wersje Microsoft Office 2010

So ... do you like it?

Jal
    Jal is offline Windows Enthusiast

Whats with the suitcase with a dirty white stroke line around it? This cant be from microsoft! Also the gradient from orange to yellow is so Non-microsoft-ish!
    Last edited by Jal; 6th December 2009 at 13:02.

iMav is offline Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jal View Post
    Whats with the suitcase with a dirty white stroke line around it? This cant be from microsoft! Also the gradient from orange to yellow is so Non-microsoft-ish!
    The briefcase depicts an office going professional, hence for the Professional version. The Home & Student Edition shows a house.

And the gradient is pretty much as Office 2007, don't understand what's so non-Microsoft-ish about it. :|

seti is offline Member

If this is the box then yes personally I think it is great.

iMav is offline Gold Member

Yep, me too like 'em all.

Jal
    Jal is offline Windows Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by iMav View Post
    The briefcase depicts an office going professional, hence for the Professional version. The Home & Student Edition shows a house.

And the gradient is pretty much as Office 2007, don't understand what's so non-Microsoft-ish about it. :|
    sorry to differ but I didnt like the briefcase element. Considering the awesomeness of the product, the box art should portray it accordingly. The design looks shabby and hastily done. At best, it looks like a clipart from 2003. I am not whining. Infact I am a pretty good fan of MS but that doesnt mean I have to overlook the irregularities. And I say it's non-MS-ish because I've seen way better designing and presentation skills coming from MS itself.

However, I m not going to look at the box. The product inside matters which is undoubtedly awesome.