Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: help net code need full page for advanced boxes and all boxes opened by control panel

inventor is offline New Member

Default help net code need full page for advanced boxes and all boxes opened by control panel

help net code need full page for advanced boxes and all boxes opened by control panel.

I watched .net code being written on a YouTube video right click he added other drop down boxes.... this is my fix I need I need all these right click boxes in full screen with 125% and 150% at the bottom right.

Especially drivers and device manager and msconfig type boxes you can not open full screen and I need larger fonts in them or the 150% at the bottom of the screen the magnifier is a vista failure that should never have been put in win 7

Also full screen boxes to type forum messages....

Also how to write some net code to have outlook back the outlook I can save copy and paste mail to my hard drive.

thanks

first post so no email address or web as no telling if they are allowed
    Last edited by leofelix; 16th December 2009 at 00:06.

StrayCat is offline Senior Member

Not sure what you mean...
    But you can always increase font size by pressing" CTRL and +" on your keyboard(" ctrl and - to decrease") in Firefox and IE8.
    Increasing your DPI size to 125% might help for other things too, but some programs might not show up properly.
    Last edited by StrayCat; 13th December 2009 at 19:59.

Default Boxes like mdconfig vs regedit opens full screen can you grasp

Boxes like mdconfig vs regedit opens full screen can you grasp these 2 different commands yet regedit opens full screen only out out of 100 commands I can think of opens full screen, Can net code guys program a tweak for win 7 that opens all the boxes commands full screen is this possible

leofelix is offline Member

Hi Inventor,
    you can drag any windows (included the screen opened by regedit command) and resize them with the mouse

msconfig box can not be resized and you have to see the ini in some of the boxes this would be the perfect box msconfig to see full screen or an I wrong - try to resize the msconfig box... can you? I dont think so.

greg buell

seti is offline Member

Just tried to resize it and it doesn't work on msconfig, so don't know the answer there, but with all other things you should be able just to drag to resize them unless I am very much mistaken

Quote Originally Posted by inventor View Post
    msconfig box can not be resized and you have to see the ini in some of the boxes this would be the perfect box msconfig to see full screen or an I wrong - try to resize the msconfig box... can you? I dont think so.

greg buell
    Sorry I cannot see your point,
    And to be honest I hardly understand what exactly you are looking for.

I know that msconfig cannot be resized, there is no need to resize msconfig windows

Here is mine and it is enough for me

Can you please elaborate your whole problem?

In other words, are you looking for help or do you want to provide us any revolutionary tips?
    Last edited by leofelix; 15th December 2009 at 18:13. Reason: spelling

These smalll boxes stifle my inventing is my point ok?

yes - I though msconfig could not be resized dont know who said it could. My point is there are 100 other small boxes that can not be opened full screen and the time and eye strain are painfull ------------ I could be focusing on a cure for cancer - I should be focusing 100% on a cure for cancer or getting a invention these small boxes stifle my inventing --- These smalll boxes stifle my inventing is my point ok?

Grge Buell

I beg your pardon.
    There are no boxes in Windows Operating Systems.
    And I cannot understand what a "cure for cancer" has to do with this.

Perhaps my english is too poor, or your technical english is not sufficient.
    It seems to me you suffer from sight problems, if so I'm really sorry.

seti is offline Member

I now am lost sorry. If your problem is with your vision then use the magnifier found in ease of access which will increase the size of what you are looking at. Apart from that I don't know an answer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast