DOWNLOAD: Best tool to repair Windows problems & optimize system performance | Best driver update software for your PC
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Is it possible to specifically define a collapsible endpoint

  1. #1
    Robko is offline Windows Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Feb 2012

    Default Is it possible to specifically define a collapsible endpoint

    Hi all

    Firstly let me mention that I have a severe learning disability and am not tech savvy, so please if you intend to respond to this question ensure that it (preferably) includes graphics to describe the process and contains no technical jargon; every online article regarding this question has no mention of what I am about to ask:

    I am using Word 2013 and am wanting to apply the expand/collapse feature to several areas in my existing document, everyone will know that it is easy to apply; but what I find frustrating is that when I collapse the desired text (half a page) I find out that everything from that point onwards gets collapsed.
    How do I tell Word to collapse only a specific portion of the document and up to what point? Iím sure the solution is easy to achieve, but as mentioned before this isnít addressed online.
    Thanks in advance.

  2. #2
    RuskinF is offline Beginner
    Join Date
    May 2020


    This is what I found from the support guide of Microsoft Office:
    1. Collapse or expand parts of a document
    2. Place your cursor in the heading.
    3. On the Home tab, click the arrow in the Paragraph group.
    4. In the Paragraph dialog box, click the checkbox next to Collapsed by default.
    5. Click OK.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22