Thread: How to Customize Windows Live Mail Toolbar?

TeXaCo is offline Windows Enthusiast

Default How to Customize Windows Live Mail Toolbar?

I don't see anywhere in Windows Live Mail where you can right click and hit customize toolbar. I take it they removed this option?

Is there any other way that I am missing to customize the ribbon toolbar like remove icons that I don't use? I know I can make a quick access toolbar and what I want but that is soooooooooooo small, sigh.

any help would be appreciated

vasudev is offline Moderator

I think customizing Quick Access toolbar is the way, as you said.

ladysouth is offline New Member

After much anguish and searching because an emoticon kept getting in my way, I have learned that you will NEVER be allowed to
    get rid of the emoticons - and that you cannot really customize your toolbars.

To delete the one unwanted emoticon, select it and hit UNDO - that's the only solution I was able to find - and it worked.

Of course it's a hassle to have to go through this every time, but what can one do?

I have tried to customize my toolbar, but the designers/developers have not really permitted that option.
    So don't waste your time.

Lewis-H is offline Beginner

Right-click on any ribbon button to add it to the QAT.
    Buttons on the QAT stay in the order you add them, so decide on the order you want before adding them.
    Once you've got the commands you want up there, you can right-click on the ribbon and select Minimize to leave you with a toolbar of your most common commands.