DOWNLOAD: Best tool to repair Windows problems & optimize system performance | Best driver update software for your PC

Thread: Update on Windows 7 in Europe

estra is offline Windows Enthusiast

Default Update on Windows 7 in Europe

The Windows Blog site has new information on Windows 7 in Europe, and informs that European customers will have access to both full and upgrade versions of Windows 7 as the rest of the world.

Also, customers who have pre-ordered Windows 7 at reduced upgrade pricing (or will do so until September 1st), will get full versions of the operating system regardless of these latest changes.

Please read the whole article here - Update on Windows 7 in Europe.

DeborahJ is offline Senior Member

Thats better, now! Family packs would be available in some, but not all, European countries.

seti is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by estra View Post
    The Windows Blog site has new information on Windows 7 in Europe, and informs that European customers will have access to both full and upgrade versions of Windows 7 as the rest of the world.

Also, customers who have pre-ordered Windows 7 at reduced upgrade pricing (or will do so until September 1st), will get full versions of the operating system regardless of these latest changes.

Please read the whole article here - Update on Windows 7 in Europe.
    If your read this article carefully, it is not the whole of Europe, for example it does not include Italy, only some European contries. This is regarding the full and upgrade. It is not totally clear about the other things. Sorry just thought I'd mention it before someone else did

estra is offline Windows Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by seti View Post
    If your read this article carefully, it is not the whole of Europe, for example it does not include Italy, only some European contries. This is regarding the full and upgrade. It is not totally clear about the other things. Sorry just thought I'd mention it before someone else did
    In my understanding this is specific to Family Pack only, right? But what I have outlined still stands true?