DOWNLOAD: Best tool to repair Windows problems & optimize system performance | Best driver update software for your PC

Thread: Full Fetured Remote Desktop Tool from Microsoft called Live Mesh

roraniel is offline Gold Member

Default Full Fetured Remote Desktop Tool from Microsoft called Live Mesh

I just discovered a very nice tool for easy remote desktop usage. I was using logmein.com but their free version does not include cut and paste of files between remote computers or folder synchronization like Live Mesh does. Here is an overview from their website https://www.mesh.com

With Live Mesh, you can synchronize files with all of your devices, so you always have the latest versions handy. Access your files from any device or from the web, easily share them with others, and get notified whenever someone changes a file.

Working on one computer, but need a program from another? No problem. Use Live Mesh to connect to your other computer and access its desktop as if you were sitting right in front of it.

Just sign in with your Live ID and click on add device. Beware, it takes a few minutes to install with no progress indicators so be patient. It also has a very nice user interface.

iMav is offline Gold Member

Well Mesh has been there for quite some time now. More than a year now.

Live Mesh | I'm Just Being Manan