DOWNLOAD: Best tool to repair Windows problems & optimize system performance | Best driver update software for your PC
 
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: New site helps users install, upgrade Windows.

  1. #1
    luffy is offline Windows Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    59

    Default New site helps users install, upgrade Windows.

    A simple web site was created by Microsoft to help users install a Windows operating system. This site offers help on Vista, 7, and XP installations.
    link.


  2. #2
    nitinagarwal1988's Avatar
    nitinagarwal1988 is offline Microsoft MVP
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Pilani, India
    Posts
    1,570

    Default

    Thanks for providing the link here,

    it's all done after Microsoft comes to know that 31% of Windows problems are related to installation issues.....

    Now users can find more info on installation process through this website....

    in bookmarks already, very helpful !!

    Visit the website here.
    Last edited by nitinagarwal1988; 20th December 2009 at 13:56.

  3. #3
    seti is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    1,923

    Default

    thanks for the infformation

  4. #4
    Cithel is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Omaha, Nebraska USA
    Posts
    168

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nitinagarwal1988 View Post
    it's all done after Microsoft comes to know that 31% of Windows problems are related to installation issues.....
    62% of all statistics are made up and the other 38% are wrong. Which one is this?

    After reading the article that you are quoting I'd be cautions taking that one group survey and extrapolating it to the entire Windows 7 market.

    A more telling article is the one about Microsoft receiving less than expected technical support requests from users. That (to me) says that MS did a heck of a job with the Windows 7 roll out, even better than what Microsoft thought they would do.

  5. #5
    nitinagarwal1988's Avatar
    nitinagarwal1988 is offline Microsoft MVP
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Pilani, India
    Posts
    1,570

    Default

    @ Cithel: I think Microsoft also did not develop the website related to installation guide on the basis of survey of one user group....Check Technet forums, problems related to setup are more posted than any other type....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22