DOWNLOAD: Best tool to repair Windows problems & optimize system performance | Best driver update software for your PC

Thread: Google vs Bing : Are you feeling lucky ?

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

Exclamation Google vs Bing : Are you feeling lucky ?

Criminals like to attack the biggest target because BIGGER generally provides a better Return On Investment (ROI). Windows is a good example. Mac is indeed safer than Windows but it isn't necessarily because Mac is more secure. Windows has a larger market share and that equals more potential victims.

How about search engines? What is the biggest search engine on the block? Google and the bad guys know it. The result?

It's becoming less and less safe to search via Google.

The folks at Google work hard to filter out harmful search results, but it's a difficult task.

The bad guys are constantly working against Google and they often get past their defenses long enough to infect victims.

A great read at I'm Feeling Lucky? - F-Secure Weblog : News from the Lab

nitinagarwal1988 is offline Microsoft MVP

yeah, that's a matter of worry, evil guys continously work to explore and find new ways to develop new security holes to harm users, the most secured practice is too use browse and use a website with full security measures......like use parental controls, inprivate browsing, use of firewall and a good security suite like, eset, KIS or MSE. and while searching about something, more often, try using the suggested results shown by the google or bing.....

rkonit is offline Gold Member

I feel LUCKY only when I get desired results...and its not possible with Live renamed Bing. IMHO Google is still ruling...over Internet Search Market.