DOWNLOAD: Best tool to repair Windows problems & optimize system performance | Best driver update software for your PC

Thread: Facebook to open office in India

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

Post Facebook to open office in India

Facebook's office in the southern Indian city of Hyderabad will support users, advertisers and developers in India and around the world, the company said in a statement on Monday.

Hyderabad also houses other foreign firms, including Internet powerhouse Google and software giant Microsoft, whose Indian employees work on everything from writing software codes to providing customer services at cheaper salaries than in developed nations such as the United States.

Facebook has seen its number of users rocket to over 400 million since it was founded in 2004. It has about 8 million users in India.

Facebook to open office in southern India | Reuters

nitinagarwal1988 is offline Microsoft MVP

That's a great news.....hope this will increase more trend of Facebook in India.....and Facebook users from India will get benefited in many ways...

LeeW is offline Gold Member

Facebook Facebook Facebook. Sorry had a moment, I use Facebook but I like to call it my AntiFarmville Facebook page.

Good news for everyone in India though, will def help spread the network even more globally

windowuser is offline Beginner

I really hope the news is not an attempt for the company to save money somewhere in California and to justify some extra redundancy.

riteshtechie is offline Software Developer

Welcome FaceBook!!!

And the good part is they will need good programmers, so best of luck to all our friends.

knightrider™ is offline Gold Member

i use facebook mainly for mafia wars auto bot script hehhahhaa

riteshtechie is offline Software Developer

And the company has already started recruiting procedures, they have got 200+ IITians (freshers) this year. And of those two hundred 3 happens to be my friend.