DOWNLOAD: Best tool to repair Windows problems & optimize system performance | Best driver update software for your PC

Thread: Opera browsers exceed 100 million users

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

Default Opera browsers exceed 100 million users

The Opera browsers are now used by more than 100 million people worldwide. After reaching this milestone in March 2010, there are 50 million Opera lovers on Windows, Mac and Linux computers, as well as 50 million people using Opera Mini on a wide variety of handsets each month. Year-on-year growth for Opera browser on desktop now stands at over 30 percent, measured from March 2009 to March 2010. The number of desktop users was measured during March 2010, resulting in an unprecedented 50 million unique active users.

Opera browsers exceed 100 million users

Looks like the Browser Ballot Screen helped

TeXaCo is offline Windows Enthusiast

I used Opera for a few years awhile back, even before it was free. I used to love it but I guess it's the same as Chrome. Their both nice but you can't beat firefox because of the selection of addons it has.

Although I like some features Opera and Chrome have that firefox does not have. Not having the addons makes me feel boxed in when I use the other two.

riteshtechie is offline Software Developer

And that is very likely.

MrMBerman is offline Senior Member

Now that Opera is allowed onto the iPhone, you can add a few more million users to that already impressive user list.

The Opera Mini App is available for free from the App Store for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch