DOWNLOAD: Best tool to repair Windows problems & optimize system performance | Best driver update software for your PC

Thread: Leaked Office 2014 Screenshots and Details

Pankaj is offline Senior Member

Exclamation Leaked Office 2014 Screenshots and Details

Wow, I do not even have Office 2010 and already there is talk about Office 2014.

Wzor has posted the first leaked screenshots and details of Office 15 / Office 2014.

And Microsoft has packaged a few new features.

"Microsoft Limestone Integration Application" also referred to as Microsoft Lime is a new element of application development which will be featured in the next version of Office productivity suite, according to Wzor.

In addition, the Redmond company appears to have integrated a KMS activator into Office 15, in an effort to make it simpler for volume customers to bulk active their copies of the productivity suite purchased under volume licenses.

Read more.

pekicp is offline New Member

cant open link in opera, tried in ie link is empty - broken link

LeeW is offline Gold Member

I saw this yesterday. I'm sticking with what I thought when I saw it (Some funny joker trying to rid himself of boredom got hold of Photoshop and decided to play). Also Limestone was allready available in beta builds of Office 2010 but was removed in the final release. So for now I'll stick to it being a hoax as it is just wayyyy to early.

See my post: http://www.thewindowsclub.com/micros...act-or-fiction

JustNC is offline Beginner

L.W. as you mentioned this might be funny joke created with photoshop , but as far as i know Wzor make ms things available first on net , so it might be true.
    The time will tell the story.

Capt.Jack is offline Moderator

Default Microsoft Office 2014 (Office 15) Screenshots and Details Leaked!

Office 15 is the next major iteration of Microsoft’s productivity suite and the successor of Office 2010, which was built using the codename Office 14. The first leaked screenshots and details of Office 15 / Microsoft Office 2014 are now available in the wild, at just four months after Office 2010 was released to manufacturing, and just a couple of months since the General Availability deadline.

According to Neowin “The first of the two features is the “Microsoft Limestone Test Application”, which appeared in beta builds of Office 2010 before it was released. Not much is known about this application or what it does exactly, but it has previously surfaced in test builds of Office before being removed.

Softpedia also reports that Microsoft is planning on integrating a KMS activator into office 15, making it easier for companies using volume licenses to activate their Office 2014 installations quickly.”
    More: Microsoft Office 2014 (Office 15) Screenshots and Details Leaked! | MicrosoftFeed

bkr3 is offline Windows Enthusiast

Wow!

Really Nice....

What are the special features enhanced in office 15