Hello,

I will first apologize for this shameless plug. Being a forum user for at least the last 10 years I know how it feels when new people come and promote something on your board. But I think the new I bring could benefit all of you .

We, at Allmyapps want to fix a very simple problem that we think all Windows users are experimenting. We want to make Application management ( Discover, Install, Update, uninstall ) process as simple as possible. That's why we are launching the First Windows Application Store ( Website + Desktop client ) the 8th December. But to be successful we need YOUR help.

Our product is currently in beta and we are looking for testers. Being an beta release we want to receive the best feedback possible and where else to get that kind of feedback if not at a Windows power users forum?

For this reason, I came here in the hope of recruiting the maximum number of you to help us build the best Windows Application Store. And hey, wouldn't it be nice to beat Apple and launch a Better App store before them?

If you are interested, please sign-up -> here allmyapps.com/birth. or drop us a word on twitter @Allmyapps or myself @Copypastaa .

Oh and if you are a windows developer and have a cool app ( paid or free ) we are looking for great apps too and you'll be the first features in our application store too! Please contact me if you are interested.

Thanks a lot for reading all that! And I would understand if this post was moved or deleted.

Sylvain @ Allmyapps