DOWNLOAD: Best tool to repair Windows problems & optimize system performance | Best driver update software for your PC

Page 13 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Like Tree40Likes

Thread: Feedback & Support - Ultimate Windows Tweaker 4 for Windows 10

bilaly is offline New Member

Hi there,

I'm loving this tool but i'm having trouble with system restore points. the button to create the restore point in the gui claims to create a restore point but when i check there is no new restore point to be found. i can manually create restore points. i have this tool installed on my laptop as well and it works perfectly. i noticed a fix earlier in the thread involving regedit but honestly i would rather not meddle with it if it can be prevented.

thanks in advance for any help.

hackerman1 is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by bilaly View Post
    Sorry i know how i managed to post this twice...
    Since you have noticed that you have doubleposted, why donīt you delete the second post ???

parassidhu is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by bilaly View Post
    Hi there,

I'm loving this tool but i'm having trouble with system restore points. the button to create the restore point in the gui claims to create a restore point but when i check there is no new restore point to be found. i can manually create restore points. i have this tool installed on my laptop as well and it works perfectly. i noticed a fix earlier in the thread involving regedit but honestly i would rather not meddle with it if it can be prevented.

thanks in advance for any help.
    Hi,
    Can you try opening any other/guest user account and try creating restore point in that account?

Quote Originally Posted by MSRadell View Post
    I've been using UWT for quite a while with great success. When I ran the "Repair Windows system image" today I got an error message that said the source files cannot be found. In addition when I went to the website it showed in the message, it said that site was invalid. What do I do to correct this issue?
    Hi,
    I recommend you to search your error code on Google as on our end, UWT 4 is performing function correctly. But the process doesn't get executed because of some problem in Windows files.

Abramelin is offline New Member

Default UWT4 en dism

Whem i use this on my desktop the commandline result is that the image is not found. The program is fine, on the laptop it works perfect.
    I just reinstall Windows 10, boot from physical dvd, delete system partition, complete new install. Activating automatically. I test with the dism tool in UWT4, still the same error. Image cannot be found.
    Bug in the program, or bug in Windows? I Don't know.

qwer0 is offline New Member

After I tried your tweak tool I have new unwanted item in context menu on desktop.

Under "Paste Shortcut" appeared UWTSettings Now can you advice me how to get rid of this??
    It whows me some explorer.exe error when I click on it and I havent applied anything related context menu. :[

@Abramelin, No idea why are your facing it. It's working fine here.

@qwer0, Yes, its a bug that UWTSettings option which does nothing is appearing in desktop context menu. We're gonna fix it in next version. Till that, go to Context Menu->Desktop Context Menu 2 and click Apply. This will solve problem temporarily.

Tnebi is offline New Member

Hello. New user here! I noticed that I got a strange entry in my right-click menu called 'UWTSettings'. I can't find a way to disable it from Ultimate Windows Tweaker and can't recognize the entry in regedit. Any help?

Tnebi is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tnebi View Post
    Hello. New user here! I noticed that I got a strange entry in my right-click menu called 'UWTSettings'. I can't find a way to disable it from Ultimate Windows Tweaker and can't recognize the entry in regedit. Any help?
    Dind't read the last answer! Sorry!

sutex is offline New Member

IN Context Menu , I have 'UWT settings' Blank icon , which points to nothing , says not associate with a default program , been searching regedit and using various context menu tools to try and remove it , but nothing works
    QUESTION , where is this in regedit , how do I remove it

Page 13 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast