Thread: Wndows 10 is displaying a critical error message about Start menu & Cortana

holady2tin is offline New Member

Default Wndows 10 is displaying a critical error message about Start menu & Cortana

Hi everyone, new here and hoping you can help me. My Windows 10 is displaying a critical error which reads: Start menu and Cortana are not working. We will fix the problem when you sign in again. I have been trying to sign in for 2 days now and it is not fixed.

I need my computer for a home based job. I can't get to any of my work . Presently, I am on my husbands computer. Thank you

markdbruce is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by holady2tin View Post
    Hi everyone, new here and hoping you can help me. My Windows 10 is displaying a critical error which reads: Start menu and Cortana are not working. We will fix the problem when you sign in again. I have been trying to sign in for 2 days now and it is not fixed.

I need my computer for a home based job. I can't get to any of my work . Presently, I am on my husbands computer. Thank you
    I too am having this issue, tried the various online fixes but nothing works, as above, any help would be appreciated.

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator