Thread: Mail client (mail "courrier app" in french & incredimail) closes itself Windows 10

Snoopy38 is offline New Member

Unhappy Mail client (mail "courrier app" in french & incredimail) closes itself Windows 10

Hello,

I am in Windows 10 version 1809, for 6 or 8 days, my email client is closed by itself after a few seconds, I have time to do nothing ....

so I reset the Mail app: In Settings -> Applications -> Apps & Features -> Calendar & Mail -> click Advanced Options -> Reset

no result...

Then I launched the problem solving automatic problem, he found a blocking or stop application: unsolved

Service Status
    BITS problem: The requested service has already been started. You will get additional help by entering NET HELPMSG 2182.

and looking for the message on google he gives me this page of microsoft: support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/...ore-help-is-av

after stop trial and restart of the services by order in admin: NET STOP BITS / NET START BITS by launching the mail program each time, it always closes ...

The command line: SFC / scannow do not do anything either ...

In the meantime I wanted to get around the problem by saying that it was a bug of a new Windows update, I installed incredimail and I have the same phenomenon, it closes it alone

I try too your application 10 apps manager and Powershell opens as administrator and sticks:

get-appxpackage * microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps * | remove-appxpackage

Then reinstall it from this link: microsoft.com/en-us/store/a ... zdncrfhvqm

but no repair problem

Could you please help me? I do not know what to do apart from consulting emails on my smartphone.

Best regard

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

You could try and run Incredimail on your Windows 10, in Compatibility Mode for Windows 7 and see if that helps.