Thread: Dell laptop pausing every 2-3 seconds

clemmy420 is offline New Member

Default Dell laptop pausing every 2-3 seconds

its not just my mouse pointer, its the system or something because it pauses just for a split second on everything every 3 seconds or so it stops then starts.. here's a couple examples : #1 when I restart my pc the little stars that turn in a circle while it loads stop and start turning at the same rate over and over. #2 the racing game I play,, driving the cars stop and start on that same rate.. #3- I was curious if my clock second hand paused at the same rate and it was and also speeding up to keep up with real seconds..
    i am lost and i have tried all the repair commands, updated drivers, tried microsoft generic drives and about everything I can think of with no luck.. I went to Dell.com and run every scan tool they had and passed everyone of them..

clemmy420 is offline New Member

I am no pro at windows or computers.. if anyone has any ideas or a fix please help me fix this before it goes out the window..lol

RuskinF is offline Beginner

For us to provide any help, you will have to let us know the specifications of your device.
    The issue you face occurs when the device is not able to handle the load of processing for the OS.
    Please check if your device is good enough to run Windows on it and let us know its specifications to help you better.

Regards.