DOWNLOAD: Best tool to repair Windows problems & optimize system performance | Best driver update software for your PC

Thread: Unable to remove non icon apps from "Apps and features".

MrGreen757 is offline New Member

Question Unable to remove non icon apps from "Apps and features".

Hello, Ive been searching for over a week for a way to remove previously deleted apps in "apps and features". I purchased a new secondary harddrive a few monthes back and deleted alot of apps from my primary. Now when i go into "Apps and features", i see the app titles and no icon next to it that. Im unable to delete the title, it says "Window cannot find E:\****\***\***. I search for any file, uninstaller or icon that is associated with the app but cannot find anything to remove. Right now i have over 15 non icon programs showing up in the "Apps and features" that cannot do anything with. Please help!

vasudev is offline Moderator

Are you now having both hard disk attached?Where were those apps installed earlier?in E: drive partition? Have you made any changes to your Primary HD partitions after adding the new HD? Remove the new HD & see if you can correctly remove? Else try to install again those apps & then uninstall & see if those no icon text gets removed?

AshishM is offline Moderator =Moderator

What looks like is you have moved apps to another drive, and detached it. Please reconnect and move them back