DOWNLOAD: Best tool to repair Windows problems & optimize system performance | Best driver update software for your PC

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Excited about windows 7 Beta installation

seti is offline Member

Default Excited about windows 7 Beta installation

I don't know about any one else, but | am getting excited about windows 7 is every one else. While I'm here what is the advice about downlaod the beta release good idea or not

tweakwindows is offline Microsoft MVP

^You need to download and install the new Windows 7 to get the actual experience.I am sure that you will love it. Btw,make sure that you download the BETA copy as soon as possible as there are only 2.5 million copies available to download from Microsoft site.

After that you need look out for resources.So please get ready to download it on Jan 9th.

alsiladka is offline Senior Member

Oh it is definitely going to be a very good idea
    I have been using Windows 7 for the past 10 days, and there is definitely no reason why you will not like it! It is many notches above Vista

Btw,do you know any legal way to activate the old leaked version? Though I have installed the leaked build I would like to download one legal copy.

Quote Originally Posted by tweakwindows View Post
    Btw,do you know any legal way to activate the old leaked version? Though I have installed the leaked build I would like to download one legal copy.
    Simple get the key when MS officialy releases the beta, and activate your build. You do not need to download the beta again.

^Thanks.But according to some news you get the key along with the ISO file.So I am worried.

Quote Originally Posted by tweakwindows View Post
    ^Thanks.But according to some news you get the key along with the ISO file.So I am worried.
    Most probably, while downloading, you will have to provide MS with your email id, where you will get your key. Thats how most of the beta downloads are, and thats how i guess this shall be.

The only way to know is to wait till tomorrow

Jay
    Jay is offline Beginner

Just for curiosity ..I activated Windows 7 64bit(this is fully activated and update works too) so this not gonna be any difference between tomorrows one and leaked version one which one im using or.....??

Most probably, while downloading, you will have to provide MS with your email id, where you will get your key. Thats how most of the beta downloads are, and thats how i guess this shall be.

The only way to know is to wait till tomorrow
    Yup..That why I am worrying..I am sure MS servers will be very busy for the next two days..

@Jay
    If you have manged to get the key legally then there will be no diff.Else ..

Doug_72 is offline Senior Member

Yeah, the MS servers should be able to handle the load. I'm wondering if we'd be able to get it, if not, hey wtf you always have torrents.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast