Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to burn Windows 7 .iso download?

tweakwindows is offline Microsoft MVP

I am really happy for you. In future make sure that you burn the softwares at very slow speed.

You might not find detailed information about partition as I have not written a deep guide on creating partition till date. But I can give you some tips here. Make sure you create a 16GB+ partition to install Windows 7.

hackerman1 is offline Senior Member

hi !

seti: i had EXACTLY the same problem with "install.vim" & "spwinzeng.dll".

i normally use STARBURN, but as i wanted to test some different burning programs, i first used IMGBURN and got "your" problems.

inspecting the iso-file with winrar showed the install.vim to be there.
    i also tried another burn program ( can´t remember the name now), with the same result.

i finally used STARBURN, and then succesfully made a working dvd, from the ORIGINAL iso-file.

knightrider™ is offline Gold Member

Use imgburn best for burning iso's..

seti is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by tweakwindows View Post
    I am really happy for you. In future make sure that you burn the softwares at very slow speed.

You might not find detailed information about partition as I have not written a deep guide on creating partition till date. But I can give you some tips here. Make sure you create a 16GB+ partition to install Windows 7.
    I did burn it at the slower speed after reading this and that seemed to solve my problem there. I found information about doing a partition at windowshelp.microsoft.com, and I have 74. something partition because I could not understand, but as everything fits in my Vista and 7 that is fine by me. Thanks again for your help

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12