Thread: windows 7 dvd lag on audio

sithlord is offline New Member

Default windows 7 dvd lag on audio

Now I had this problem with vista last year which is why I ultimately decided to "downgrade" back to XP.

Now on windows 7, It seems when I try to convert a file to dvd I get audio lag with the finished product. I used windows dvd maker and I got one copy to burn ok but most often I get audio lag no matter what program I use. anyone have any ideas how I can fix this?

alsiladka is offline Senior Member

You shouldn't have embraced the dark side my dear Sith Lord! You are now experiencing the revenge of the force

Coming back to the topic, can you explain what exactly is the issue you are facing? Do you mean to say that the Audio and Video are out of sync on the DVDs you are burning? I could not exactly understand the cause of the issue.

What all applications have you used? Give Nero and Roxio a try. They have dedicated Video DVD Burning tools.

sithlord is offline New Member

yes the audio and video were out of sync. it seemed to happen during conversion of the avi file. The weird part is i used the same software for several copies and it was just random whether or not it was out of sync. i used winavi video converter 9.0 and I burned with DVD fab. I also tried windows DVD maker which did give me a good copy but I did ruin a few dvds because it kept getting to 99% and stopping. I will try nero next and see how that goes.

seti is offline Member

Hi and welcome to the forum. I don't know if this is exactly what you are looking for but try this link FairUse Wizard - Easy DVD to iPhone, iPod Touch, iPod Classic, AppleTV, Zune, Xbox 360, PS3, Standalone DivX Player, TiVO HD. Encode with DivX, XviD, H.264, VP7 and ffVFW codecs! The page will tell you all about it