Thread: Windows 7 Home Premium Nero burning rights, remote login problem

ChrisP is offline New Member

Cool Windows 7 Home Premium Nero burning rights, remote login problem

When I try to burn anything using Nero7 (and Nero9) I get the following message on Burning Rom startup:-

"If you are running nero burning software via windows remote login, you might not be able to access your drives for burning"

and I can't, no drives available. The DVD-RW drive is there alright, installed, working, but....

I'm not remote, the PC is in front of me, on the desk...

Keep in mind, Win7 HP doesn't have gpedit.msc

I have uninstalled, reinstalled, upped to Nero 9, replaced the HDD and installed win7 hp and nero7 and everything is good, reconnected the old drive with Win7HP because of everything running on it and..... hrrrrrmmmm

This one has me stumped.

allam is offline Beginner

did u try running nero as Administrator ( right click , run as Administrator )

ChrisP is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by allam View Post
    did u try running nero as Administrator ( right click , run as Administrator )
    No I hadn't tried that.

I tried it with Burning Rom and didn't get the error message but there still isn't any burners available still, only the virtual drive.

EDIT:

Sorry, more of the message: "If you are Running nero burning software via windows remote login ,you might not be able to access your drives for burning. This is a security restriction from windows"
    Last edited by ChrisP; 5th May 2010 at 08:37.

allam is offline Beginner

i suggest you download the nero clean tool to remove all nero traces .. then reinstall it again and see if the same eror appears..
    http://www.nero.com/enu/support-nero...utilities.html

by the way is the dvddrive visible in the computer management device manager tab ??