DOWNLOAD: Best tool to repair Windows problems & optimize system performance | Best driver update software for your PC

Thread: how to get vista's photo gallery transition effect in windows 7?

hentai is offline Beginner

Default how to get vista's photo gallery transition effect in windows 7?

i want vistas photo gallery transition effects back the slideshow ****s watching it just switch to the next one without a smooth transition ,vistas was so much better then windows 7.

please help me out id appreciate.

why is there nobody that has the cohonnes to answer my question just viewing my post anybody can do that what gives!

LeeW is offline Gold Member

A workaround (untested) I believe may work would be if you or anyone you know has Vista installed, copy the photo gallery program folder onto your W7 computer along with any other files photo gallery uses, register the dll files and try it that way. This works for the Movie Maker that came with Vista but I haven't heard anyone trying Photo Gallery. If noone figures it out if I get time I'll install my Vista on another partition and try

Default thanks ill wait i dont have vista anymore counting on you

ill be counting as always on you for this one bro and cant wait till you release your version oh and i already had the registry fix for the full row select ill give it a try yet still am waiting for your version peace out man