DOWNLOAD: Best tool to repair Windows problems & optimize system performance | Best driver update software for your PC

Thread: Feature request: Uninstall program from desktop shrotcut context menu

DarkPhoeni is offline New Member

Default Feature request: Uninstall program from desktop shrotcut context menu

I think this would be awesome.

I want the ability to uninstall a program from it's desktop shrotcut's right click context menu.

I have bad need for this and I think it would be very useful.

Anyone know a hack that might make this happen?

LeeW is offline Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by DarkPhoeni View Post
    I think this would be awesome.

I want the ability to uninstall a program from it's desktop shrotcut's right click context menu.

I have bad need for this and I think it would be very useful.

Anyone know a hack that might make this happen?
    I'm not sure this is possible as a individual item. The Right-Click menu's are divided into different elements
    example for right-click menus: Files (includes shortcut's), Folders, Desktop, My Computer, Drives, Explorer, Taskbar, Start Menu.

Trying to add a shortcut to an applications uninstaller would inadvertantly add it to all File shortcuts.

I'll put it on the list of things to look into, but I'm pretty sure this is almost a no go

DarkPhoeni is offline New Member

Thanks a lot.. I hope you find a way.. I think lots of folks would love that feature. I am learning Net Framework but I wasn't gonna try to tackle that.