Thread: Windows 7 -Firefox - Flash Issue

bonesz is offline New Member

Default Windows 7 -Firefox - Flash Issue

I have Windows 7 Ultimate and I get strange window behavior. I notice it using Firefox 3.6.4 and while playing Window Chess, but happens on other occasions as well. When clicking a embedded Flash the window blinks and in the title bar says "Not Responding." While playing chess the same problem happens each time I make a move. This also happens if there are several windows open on top of each other. Maybe a focus issue not sure, any suggestions

Thanks

LeeW is offline Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by bonesz View Post
    I have Windows 7 Ultimate and I get strange window behavior. I notice it using Firefox 3.6.4 and while playing Window Chess, but happens on other occasions as well. When clicking a embedded Flash the window blinks and in the title bar says "Not Responding." While playing chess the same problem happens each time I make a move. This also happens if there are several windows open on top of each other. Maybe a focus issue not sure, any suggestions

Thanks
    I have had this issue as well. I usually have to go into my IE\Firefox settings and disable some of the addon's. I'm not really 100% was has cured it but I do say it's Flash

venkat is offline Beginner

There is always problem with Flash for Chrome and Firefox that's y Firefox using out of process plugins to avoid hanging and crashes with flash, seems no improvement

Delight Ga is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by venkat View Post
    There is always problem with Flash for Chrome and Firefox that's y Firefox using out of process plugins to avoid hanging and crashes with flash, seems no improvement

Hello venkat!

Just try to install in firfox3.6 because it will support all plug-ins and add-ons..

_________

rkonit is offline Gold Member

Use Firefox 3.6.4.... (the final version is released)
    Mozilla releases Firefox 3.6.4, download now

venkat is offline Beginner

Lol I already using it since its beta release and now using Firefox 3.6.4 final

hackerman1 is offline Senior Member

r.k.: bonesz IS already using FF 3.6.4....