DOWNLOAD: Best tool to repair Windows problems & optimize system performance | Best driver update software for your PC

Thread: Network/Diskstation/readyshare problems

japp is offline Gold Member

Default Network/Diskstation/readyshare problems

Hope this is the right place for my problem?

I have 2 pc's and 1 laptop, a Netgear Rangemax Dual Band Wireless-N Gigabyte Router WINDR3700, a Synology NAS DS211j, a D-Link Wireless N USB Mini Adapter.

Here I originally added a link to pics showing how my network looks like, but I got the message I'm not allowed to post url's. I read and tried to understand how to post links, but I can't say I really understood it. I'm using myphotoalbum.com

I had access to both the NAS and the readyshare (USB disk connected to the Netgear) yesterday for all 3 pc's, but this morning only for my laptop. A few hours later also my laptop lost the connections.

I'm totally lost and in some kind of limbo and have absolutely no clue whatsoever how to fix this. I can't even understand how I managed to set it up the first time....

Firstly I hope to get help on how to end the networking between my 2 pc's and laptop as I really don't use it.

Secondly I really need help on how to get access to both my NAS and readyshare from all 3 pc's.

My wired pc connects to my wirelss printer via a Netgear USB Adapter, while the others via my router.

Hoping for some advice and assistance, some kind of step-by-step, to solve my problems. Likewise I hope I haven't explained it as confusing as it is to me now.

japp is offline Gold Member

The problems solved themselves............