Thread: Blue Screen of Death Error

gauravkul is offline New Member

Default Blue Screen of Death Error

Hello,

I am using Toshiba Satellite L305-S5918 notebook having Windows 7 loaded in it. I am frequently facing issue of Blue Death Screen Error since I bought this laptop. Initially, it used to run Vista which I formatted and installed pirated copy of Windows 7 Ultimate. Some friends told me it might be due to pirated copy so I uninstalled it and reinstalled Vista. However, problem continued to pop up. What can be the possible reason and what is solution for this issue?

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

faizan86 is offline New Member

Cool Solution

Generally BSOD happens due to installation of incompatible drivers, corrupt drivers or corrupt registry entries. To resolve this problem try the following fixes:
    Update all hardware drivers
    If all the drivers are updated, uninstall and re-install the drivers
    If it didnt resolved the issue, you are required to download and install registry repairing tool. You can download Reginout System Utilities this includes registry repairing tool that fixes registry errors in couple of clicks.

wptski is offline Beginner

I had twenty-two BSODs on a new PC in six weeks. Finally found the cause was bad memory stick(s). That was in January and I've only had one since then while trying to update video card drivers.

maheshhari is offline Beginner

Blue Screen of Death often occurs due to the drivers or the hardward failures. In such case, you need to identify the thing which is causing the problem and try to solve the problem. If this is drivers problem, then you can update your drivers to the latest ones, problem might be solved. If it doesn't work, then try removing the newly inserted hardwares.

I hope this will help you.