Thread: Problem with sushis drive info not showing on desktop after latest windows update

hentai is offline Beginner

Default Problem with sushis drive info not showing on desktop after latest windows update

is there a way to fix it? i am running w7 x64 sp1 with the latest updates available

and ever since my sushis drive info gadget fix by switch, wont show up on my desktop, is there a way somebody could update this gadget in order for it to work again?

since the original author hasnt updated it in years

and no i havent booted up my pc with a blank disc in my drive ...

Last edited by hentai; 1st January 2012 at 11:58.

well its random i gotta be really lucky to get it running aka showing up on my desktop , sometimes it runs most times thou , like right now , it wont , all my other gadgets are fine, very odd , i even uninstalled it and reinstalled the gadget, as said im running all the latest updates up till yesterday , hmmm....

would be nice if someone could check out this gadget perhaps update it to meet w7 compatibility standard, since its obvious that its outdated to hell and thus giving such problems and i really like this gadget, itd be appreciated
    Last edited by hentai; 1st January 2012 at 17:10.

its ok been fixed by ejecting the removable disk that xbmc installed , thanks for trying to help thou , peace