Thread: Firefox Guidance: Internet Downloads

Robko is offline Windows Enthusiast

Default Firefox Guidance: Internet Downloads

I am extremely new to Mozilla Firefox (which I installed only to download a particular online video) and also installed 'download manager' from the 'add-on' site;
    where it saved download manager to, I have no idea.
    My question is: how does one download streaming video from the web. I googled this query and discovered: copy the website address into the download manager window this is where I start to get a migraine as the download manager window is so stubborn that it refuses to import anything into it (the web address [via copy'n'past]) or simply the mouse cursor. Someone even suggested another way is to begin the online video, then in Firefox press CTL+J to import the address; sadly nothing works.
    Please someone tell me how to record streaming video.
    I am using Win 7 32 bit.

Robko is offline Windows Enthusiast

Default Internet downloads

For at least a year now I have been trying to save to H/D & in a different format a hilarious customisable streaming video from a website and am highly disappointed that up to today I still am unable to find a utility that can do this.
    Has anyone else had success in this area?
    I am using Win 7 32 bit.

N.B: I am aware that Realplayer can record Youtube videos; but sadly Realplayer only catches a snippet of the websites content.

Bellaar is offline Windows Enthusiast

Hello Robko.. I use FF.. to find download manager click on tools top of browser then Add-ons click Extensions you should find it there.