Thread: wireless connection switches to limited then never restarts

oath is offline New Member

Default wireless connection switches to limited then never restarts

so i find myself frequently downloading torrents (as of currently it's a collection of publicly available sheet music, which is unfortunately very large), but generally is school related. lately ive had the problem of anywhere from 3-10 minutes after starting the download, my wireless connectivity will switch to say limited connectivity, which wont let me do anything with my internet until i reconnect. however, after disconnecting and attempting to reconnect, the wireless connectivity icon in the taskbar has the circle around it, indicating it is trying to connect, and it gets slower and slower until it completely freezes. at this point i can't access the hardware manager to disable/enable the device driver, i cant restart the connection, and the network and sharing center refuses to open, yet no error or warning message is displayed, and the control pannels connection pane shows blank. running windows 7 ultimate x64

matthewbla is offline New Member

I like your post its so helpful for me i was searching about this stuff exactly and here i got it thanks for your help........................