Thread: Windows won't start at all, system repair fails to do any good

Merouane is offline New Member

Default Windows won't start at all, system repair fails to do any good

Hello, I've been having a very annoying problem with my Windows 7 home premium sony vaio fw series laptop. I clicked on shutdown as usual and left my computer to shut down instead of watching it shutdown. Today I tried to turn on my computer and it gives me two options: start windows normally or start system repair. Starting windows normally doesn't do anything and when I clicked on system repair it just keeps going in an infinite loop meaning it says that system repair cannot find the problem and gives me the option to send data to windows to help solve problems like this in the future. Thing is, I can't use safe mode nor can I open command prompt. F8 doesn't work either. I don't have an installation cd or a boot disc as I recieved this pc as a gift. The latest major program I downloaded that was experiencing problems was Samsung Kies. Can someone help me to start windows so I can at least access command prompt or something?

Merouane is offline New Member

Edit: Where I typed system repair, I did mean startup repair. I am currently typing this all out on my android smartphone so you can imagine how painstakingly difficult this all is. ( ps. I've figured out that windows will not boot and that I haven't created a backup for my files.]

emilyroger is offline New Member

If you are unable to repair Windows PC manually then you can choose automated way to resolve the error. Sometimes missing DLL files, corrupted or damaged registry entries cause severe system error which needs to repair quickly so that you can access Windows files and run Windows application error free. check this: download2dll.com

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator