Thread: [Exclusive] Get Windows Server 2008 For Free!

tweakwindows is offline Microsoft MVP

Default [Exclusive] Get Windows Server 2008 For Free!

Great offer!! Microsoft is giving away software for free including Windows Server 2008 to students around the world. This offer is coming from Microsoft DreamSpark - a well known service from Microsoft which gives free Microsoft software to students around the world.

You need to be a student to grab this big offer. If you are a student just go to this page, and click on any software in the huge list, and follow the onscreen instructions to get free software.

If your school/college is not in the list, you can head to this page to get free software.

Microsoft DreamSpark covers Visual Studio 2008, Windows Server 2008, SQL Server 2008, Expression Studio 2, Game Studio 2.0, Visual Studio 2008, Visual C# 2008, Visual C++ 2008, SQL Server 2008 and Visual Basic 2008 under its roof. Don't miss it!

Source & Offers

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

Great Offer. Thanks for the heads up.

Students from US, UK, France, Switzerland or those having an International Student Identity Card (ISIC) can avail of this offer.

For those who are not students, Microsoft will deliver internationally free Windows Home Server 120 days Evaluation DVDs right to your doorstep. I already received mine.

iMav is offline Gold Member

I came across this site long back; but it's not available in India afaik.

rkonit is offline Gold Member

Thats Superb !! Com'on gals n guys and take the full advantage of such gr8 offer.