DOWNLOAD: Best tool to repair Windows problems & optimize system performance | Best driver update software for your PC

Page 11 of 62 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Shoutbox

whs
    whs is offline Gold Member

Since we are on Blonde jokes, here is another one:

A man was in his front yard mowing grass when his attractive blonde neighbor came out of the house and went straight to the mailbox. She opened it then slammed it shut and stormed back into the house. A little later she came out of her house again, went to the mailbox and again opened it, and slammed it shut again. Angrily, back into the house she went.
    As the man was getting ready to edge the lawn, she came out again, marched to the mailbox, opened it and then slammed it closed harder than ever.
    Puzzled by her actions the man asked her, “Is something wrong?”
    To which she replied, “There certainly is!”
    My stupid computer keeps saying, “You’ve got mail!”

Or how about this one:

A few days ago, I was having some work done at my local garage.
    A blond woman came in and asked for a seven-hundred-ten.
    We all looked at each other and another customer asked, "What is a seven-hundred-ten?" She replied, "You know, the little piece in the middle of the engine, I have lost it and need a new one.."
    She replied that she did not know exactly what it was, but this piece had always been there.
    The mechanic gave her a piece of paper and a pen and asked her to draw what the piece looked like.
    She drew a circle and in the middle of it wrote 710.
    He then took her over to another car which had its hood up
    and asked "is there a 710 on this car?"
    She pointed and said, "Of course, its right there."
    If you're not sure what a 710 is:
    Cick Here: http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/i.../HTG14/oil.png

Last edited by whs; 30th January 2009 at 06:55.

v3loc1ty is offline Gold Member

wanna hear a dirty joke?

a boy falls in the mud. -thats it.

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

Dirty jokes are against forum rules ! And this one ^ is a real dirty one !

yeh i dont normally do em..but this one is truly disgusting..lmaO

seti is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by skidmark View Post
    A guy is hanging upside down from the rafters at a factory when a blonde coworker walks by.

“What are you doing?” she asks.

“I need a few weeks off,” explains the man. “I’m pretending to be nuts.”

Just then the boss walks by and sees the man dangling from the ceiling.

“What are you doing?” asks the boss.

“I’m a light bulb,” answers the guy.

“You’re going crazy. Take a vacation.”

The man jumps down to leave, and the blonde starts to follow him.

“Where do you think you’re going, young lady?” the boss asks.

“Home,” she replies. “I can’t work in the dark.”
    three ways of looking at this 1) sexist and sterotypist therefore not funny. 2)the stupidity is shown by the boss who allows such thing not the woman 3)since the supposed blonde woman goes home it shows just how intelligent she is. These "jokes" are very chauvanistic and somethig left back where they belong in the dark ages

i dont really see the joke as being chauvinest..on the other hand, its 0 on the laugh meter

seti is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by v3loc1ty View Post
    i dont really see the joke as being chauvinest..on the other hand, its 0 on the laugh meter
    Try telling that to a blonde female like my wife who is very intelligent who finds such so called jokes insulting, we hopefully stopped racist jokes so it is more than time we stopped this sort of thing. Listen to John Lennon's Woman is the "Nigger" of the world (sorry for all my black friends for use of that word but this song was written in 1970 and is trying to make a point) and perhaps your view would be different. This song is on Sometime in New York City

knightrider™ is offline Gold Member

reached home 60kms by bike took 62 mins had set it on my stop watch on a 125cc bike...

roraniel is offline Gold Member

I think the point is, it has offended some of our members and therefore we should refrain from it. Soooooo, lets talk politics.

Did you all hear about the Governor of Illinois? He has been accused of crimes by the feds but has not gone to trial yet. The Illinois Senate bounced him from office yesterday.

I grew up in Chicago and I do not know how I feel about this. On one hand I believe he will probably be convicted of the crimes he is accused of BUT on the other hand he has not been convicted of anything yet.

Quote Originally Posted by v3loc1ty View Post

seti is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by roraniel View Post
    I think the point is, it has offended some of our members and therefore we should refrain from it. Soooooo, lets talk politics.

Did you all hear about the Governor of Illinois? He has been accused of crimes by the feds but has not gone to trial yet. The Illinois Senate bounced him from office yesterday.

I grew up in Chicago and I do not know how I feel about this. On one hand I believe he will probably be convicted of the crimes he is accused of BUT on the other hand he has not been convicted of anything yet.
    yes that was on our news here> I don't get it I thought you had a totally elected government unlike the UK (you know about the House of Lords) and that the only way that a person got into your government was through that.

Page 11 of 62 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast