Thread: when do you use your pc

seti is offline Member

Post when do you use your pc

I have a feeling that while many people who join these forums work im It Departments, many don't. There are some how use the pc in their work and want to know . students who use it in their studies, students who us it for gamming, those you it to contact family and friend, and some who use because they have to do. And others to whom it is an interest.
    Ok I'm not good at this but when do you your pc amd what for. If there is some braver that me they can do the graph bit for me if they like.

I'' start of by say I have to use the pc at work, but is mainly used for ejoyment

v3loc1ty is offline Gold Member

i mainly use my pc for enjoyment. i love surfing the net. maximum of 14 hours per day!

whs
    whs is offline Gold Member

I use it just for fun. I like to keep abreast of what is going on in the world - and since I never watch any TV where they have commercials, the internet is a good alternative. There they have some civilized European channels. I also like to experiment with the system features - just trying to figure out how they work. Email activity is minor, just for essentials.

roraniel is offline Gold Member

I have three computers. One desktop for the family, one work laptop, and one play laptop. The play laptop is the one I do all the experimenting with. The work laptop is mainly for communication, presentations, and project management.