Thread: Helped by WinVistaClub Forum?

seti is offline Member

Lightbulb Helped by WinVistaClub Forum?

I have been helped with problems by the members of this forum recently and I've noticed in the postings that quite a few others have as well. This led me to wondering what has been your experience here and have you hesitated asking a question, and if you have did you the answers resovle your question?

johnny.rotton is offline Gold Member

I have had Winvistaclub saved as a bookmark for a while but I recently registered as a member so I could ask a question regarding mouse settings. Within 5 minuets of posting my query I realized what I needed to do so in a way I answered my own question. Since then I have been posting replys to help people out with there problems. If I need help again I wouldn't hesitate in asking and I would recommend these forums to anybody.

roraniel is offline Gold Member

I find this forum to be one of the most helpful.

To be honest the Microsoft Support Forum has many people posting that like to "Flame" people for asking what they feel are easy questions to answer.

The people here (including myself) enjoy helping others.

v3loc1ty is offline Gold Member

i respect the knowledge given to me by its members. they have allowed secret doors to be accessed on my comp that i didnt know exsisted. their hints and advice also lead me to install apps and programs that are benefit to me and the overall state of my comp. i dont dare give advice to others because iam somewhat cautious how i give advice-because of my inexperience in the technical field. but whenever i run into a problem, i always ask here. i find the members well behaved and not at all misbehaved like some huge vista forum.

whs
    whs is offline Gold Member

This is a very friendly forum with a closely knit community and very knowledgeable people. I like to come here, although my "home forum" is another, also very friendly, forum. After I started mastering the intrigacies of the forum engine, it was a lot more fun - but this engine is really an overkill. I think it keeps a lot of people out - all those that are not so technically inclined.

seti is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by whs View Post
    This is a very friendly forum with a closely knit community and very knowledgeable people. I like to come here, although my "home forum" is another, also very friendly, forum. After I started mastering the intrigacies of the forum engine, it was a lot more fun - but this engine is really an overkill. I think it keeps a lot of people out - all those that are not so technically inclined.
    Interesting comments. I am not technically inclined which is why I come here a lot, because if you don't understand something then you can get simple answers to your questions. somethings posted here do make me think that there is another language that I don't know, but then that is also a point of being here the more you read the more you learn and the more you know and then you can pass on that knowledge to others. I do not agree that it keeps people out at all...sorry

tweakwindows is offline Microsoft MVP

I love this forum because I like all the members here.

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

The forum is only as good as its members.
    Because the members are good, the forum is good

Have a nice trip tweakwindows !

rkonit is offline Gold Member

Its nice conversation is going on...well I wanna say "WVC is R0cKiNG at the moment."