Thread: Tried Opera 10 Alpha?

DeborahJ is offline Senior Member

Default Tried Opera 10 Alpha?

Just wondering...
    Opera Web Browser | Faster & safer | Download the new Internet browsers free

Presently useing IE but was just wondering about it as some of my friends say its cool. Any opera users here?

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

Nope. Although I also have and use Opera 9 occasionally.

Although Maxthon is my fav, I have and use IE8(withIE7Pro), Firefox, Opera, and Chrome too.

alsiladka may be able to give some info or maybe post a tut on IE7Pro, as he is involved with it. Its a nice add-on for IE.

leofelix is offline Member

I did not test it, however some friends of mine use Opera 10 alpha and they noticed many improvements, for instance its new java script rendering engine even though has not an e-mail client built in like previous versions.

My default browser is Firefox 3.0.5, sometimes I use Opera 9.63 which is very fast, low in memory usage and quite enough a secure browser, occasionally I use Safari for Windows.

regards

alsiladka is offline Senior Member

I haved Opera 10. As always, its lightening quick and sleek. Revert back to it every now and then just for the sake of it

Though ever since IE7Pro came out, i have been using IE as the primary browser. As of now, IE8 and IE7Pro do not work together too well. Waiting for the developers to update IE7Pro for complete IE8 compatibility. Will post a detailed guide on how to get the most out of your IE7Pro

v3loc1ty is offline Gold Member

sorries..last month, i removed opera.. so i wont even bother getting 10 version. my problem is when i switch to and from opera/FF, my original acct login info wont go through..is odd.