Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Get Ashampoo Burning Studio 2009 for free

knightrider™ is offline Gold Member

Default Get Ashampoo Burning Studio 2009 for free

Hi buddies i was reading forums as usual and i got this info. Download Ashampoo Burning Studio 2009 for free. Ashampoo Burning Studio is one of the best low memory hogging burners i have used unlike Nero .

You can get the key from here

Its a german site but here is the english translation.

Here's how you get license key:

When you first start the software program, you must first register online version. This opens your Web browser automatically. Tap it in the box "e-mail address" your email address below and click "Send." At the e-mail address will be immediately sent an email in which you click on the link contained in them. Again, open your browser. Fill out the fields from the form (in part, the information voluntarily) and send the information on the "send" button. Shortly afterwards you will receive a further e-mail, the registration code. This copy in the field of the dialog box of "Burning Studio 2009" and click "Register". The Bestätigungsbox confirm with "OK" and the program starts as a "full". There is a reference to the so-called "service channels." If you do not have current information of the manufacturer and new versions would like to be informed, turn off the checkbox out and confirm this with "OK."

Its got support for burning Blue ray movies I just got my free licensed valid key . Just blogged the steps on how to get the license key .Hope some one finds it useful.

Choto Cheeta is offline Trusted Member

Nice..

I always found this to be a alternate to resource hungry NERO.. It would be gr8 to own a copy of it

Thanks.

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

Just one word of caution. Giving my email id Ashampoo last year, resulted in loads of promo mail from them; which I was just unable to unsubscribe. So you know which mail id to give

alsiladka is offline Senior Member

Dont remind me of the horror of the Ashampoo newsletters! Dont remember how many times i had to unsubscribe via their pretty cumbersome process!

I am a InfraRecorder user though, will give this a try.

v3loc1ty is offline Gold Member

sweet deal. as for email / spam stuff, i have 2-3 other email addys reserved for spam i actually have 10 addys. anyways, thx for sharing this

rkonit is offline Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by v3loc1ty View Post
    sweet deal. as for email / spam stuff, i have 2-3 other email addys reserved for spam i actually have 10 addys. anyways, thx for sharing this
    sometime.. we have to keep extra email ids for spam stuff.

leofelix is offline Member

Thanks for the nice finding, I found the same burning software in ComputerBild Italy Magazine.
    I have to say I do not appreciate so much Ashampoo 'cause of their terrific SPAM (but now is possibile to really unsubscribe) and the most of programmes they sell like Ashampo Firewall or Ashampo Antispyware for instance are IMHO almost useless.

But Ashampoo Burning studio 2009 is a complete suite, a noteworthy software. so once again thank you

regards

seti is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by HappyAndyK View Post
    Just one word of caution. Giving my email id Ashampoo last year, resulted in loads of promo mail from them; which I was just unable to unsubscribe. So you know which mail id to give
    I also gave my email id to Ashampoo back in 1999 and not matter how many times I tried to unsubcribe and was told I had done so, they still continued to send thingsNow I don't use that address, but look at it every now and again, and guess what they are stillsending stuff to it and I am even spend myself spam to it which I think is funny So I think I'll pass on this one

roraniel is offline Gold Member

Good to know. I use a yahoo email that I never check for just such invasive companies.

Edit: If you want to download it just create a new email account first and use that email.

alsiladka is offline Senior Member

Why make a new email account for spam when you can opt for temporary inboxes

tempinbox.com - ENGLISH - FREE, RECEIVE ONLY, TEMPORARY, THROWAWAY, E-MAIL ACCOUNTS Short and simple. Just select the username you want and you have your new email id. 2 seconds !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast