Thread: Wireless mouse vs wired mouse vs mouse pad

v3loc1ty is offline Gold Member

Default Wireless mouse vs wired mouse vs mouse pad

What type of mouse do you favor? the wired kind or mouse pad or wireless kind? which one is better? i favor the wired version. who wants to worry about recharging the battery on wireless model? plus my fingers arent used to using the pad option

supposed to be a poll sorries

Last edited by v3loc1ty; 25th January 2009 at 07:23. Reason: 1

whs
    whs is offline Gold Member

I have never used a mouse. Find it very awkward. I use a wireless keyboard with a scrollball - and it is a QWERTZ keyboard.

seti is offline Member

I favour a wired mouse, I tried a wireless mouse and didn't like as I couldn't get it working when loading Windows, mind you that was some years ago

James is offline Microsoft MVP

On a desktop, I like a wireless mouse on a smooth mouse pad. Never had a problem with batteries on any I have owned.
    I have used trackballs in the past, but I was constantly cleaning the ball due to all the detritus (look that up!) it collected.

whs
    whs is offline Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    On a desktop, I like a wireless mouse on a smooth mouse pad. Never had a problem with batteries on any I have owned.
    I have used trackballs in the past, but I was constantly cleaning the ball due to all the detritus (look that up!) it collected.

I don't have that problem. I never cleaned any of mine. I only had the scrolling wheel on one of them break. But they gave me a new board (2 year warrenty).