Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's the reason for your choice of sign in name?

seti is offline Member

Question What's the reason for your choice of sign in name?

I was reading a post from James and he asked a member in not so many words why he signed in with that name. (forgive me james if I've not got this exactly right) That led me into thinking that we have some very interesting sign ins here which does make you think where they came from. Mine is the father of father of Rameses 2 ( Rameses the Great) the ruler of Egypt. Seti is just one of his throne names, and I chose this because of my love of Egypt. So that is where mine came from so do you want to share where yours came from

rkonit is offline Gold Member

Its simple equation for me...
    Ramesh + Kumar + MVP = Ramesh Kumar MVP
    First Name + Last Name + Award Tag = My Sign Name !!!

But people like to call me... RAM (Lord Rama), RK and Ramesh .

johnny.rotton is offline Gold Member

Mine isn't as interesting as yours seti. My name is John but everyone calls me Johnny and people have said that I look like John Lydon aka Johnny Rotten lead singer of the Sex Pistols. I used to play on Xbox live and JohnnyRotten was taken so I used JohnntRotton, even my Email is johnny.rotton@*******.com.
    So thats my story.

Corrine is offline Gold Member

My name isn't very common so at almost all sites I am me, Corrine. There are a few sites, however, where it is taken so I have used Corrine with a hyphen or underscore + MVP or + ASAP, depending on the site and recognition factor needed. Regardless of the username, my rose avatar provides the additional identifiable characteristic.

knightrider™ is offline Gold Member

My name is same in all forums one more i use is roadrippersid kept this name coz i drive bikes damn fast Weekends i am into racing with friends....

roraniel is offline Gold Member

I have had the same email address since email was invented by Al Gore. It starts with roraniel. I also use that for all my screen names.

ro = Rose (My wife, Civil Eng.)

ra = Randy (Me, retired lazy Program Management consultant)

ni = Nicolette (Youngest daughter, an accomplished professional ballerina at Nashville Ballet)

el = Elizabeth (Oldest daughter, married, mom, and business owner. Alagad: Enterprise ColdFusion Consulting and Flex Consulting, Training and Products )

Yes, I am proud of my family.

seti is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by knightrider™ View Post
    My name is same in all forums one more i use is roadrippersid kept this name coz i drive bikes damn fast Weekends i am into racing with friends....
    come to the Isle of Man during TT and you'll not only have fun riding your bikes without a speed limit but seehow it's really done

knightrider™ is offline Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by seti View Post
    come to the Isle of Man during TT and you'll not only have fun riding your bikes without a speed limit but seehow it's really done

wow is it seti ... i wish i could leave my job and come there but due 2 recession in jobs no jobs offers anywhere..love to be there and race..

my fav quote i use many times " I DON'T RACE COZ I AM THE KING OF PACE"

whs
    whs is offline Gold Member

I just used my initials. I don't like these long and complicated names. Hard to refer to them.

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

Based on my name Anand, my daughter chose the name 'happyandy' for me - I had no choice in the matter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast