Thread: Search God with mygodsearch.com powered by google

Pankaj is offline Senior Member

Default Search God with mygodsearch.com powered by google

Hey guys --- check this out ---

There is this new search engine which searches only godly & religious content from 2,000 sites about religion using a google powered search.

My God Search - Religion and web 2.0 search

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

Nice ! Thanks.

alsiladka is offline Senior Member

It is actually going to be usefull! Its pretty difficult finding small snippets or answers to doubtful issues regarding the Gods and other religious issues.
    Nice find.

seti is offline Member

Thank you a nice find, for those of us who are not part of any mainstream religion. When I've time I'll see if my own site is there, which is dedicated to the Goddess Hathor Isis Maat and love. May the Great God Amun Re bless you

leofelix is offline Member

I'd like to exclaim "O My God!" but I do not believe in God.
    Well this a very nice find anyway.
    thank you

rkonit is offline Gold Member

I have tried....it doesn't offer relevant search results....It'll take time to be a GOoD Search engine.

whs
    whs is offline Gold Member

Next step will probably be that they install a terminal at the church entries. What else?

seti is offline Member

sadly my own site is not there. I did not expect to be because everything is censured these days and biased against those who expose falsehoods, still I must leave that for the Great God Amun Re to sort out, and be humble

whs
    whs is offline Gold Member

@seti, if I may ask a question: Is the worship of Amun Ra still practiced by many people or is this done only by a select few? And is there an organization (like for the other cults) that exists.

seti is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by whs View Post
    @seti, if I may ask a question: Is the worship of Amun Ra still practiced by many people or is this done only by a select few? And is there an organization (like for the other cults) that exists.
    Firstly I do not worship the Great God Amun Re, I give him my love as he with the Great Goddess Ammunet gave birth to the Gods and Goddesses who in turn each have a role to play in life. Loving the great God means total acceptance of all science, and medicine as these benefit human kind. There is no cult involved and no rites or other such nonsense. There are no priests or priestesses. We give love to him because we want to do so. However, the Great God Amun Re is not my directly personal God as he is the Great God. I personally have the Goddess Maat as my personal Goddesses, and my wife has the Goddess Isis, while there are other Gods and Goddesses in our home and at our place of work withwhom we also talk. We try to live our life in accord with the 42 Principles of Maat, are not commandments (but were stolen claimed as their own by later peoples who do have rites priests etc and who claim there is only one god and that is male! Something that we find horrific) by living with these principles we accept the total equality of all souls and reject all hates and reasons for hates. I have a web page which explains far more if you are interested. So no it is neither a religion or a cult but a way of life and acceptance of such. It was through the Goddess Isis that I learnt about the God and Goddesses and therefore I hold her in my heart dearly. We speak to the Gods and Goddesses as and when we want to do so, but have greatest respect for the Great God and Goddess because of who they are. I make reference to the great God to remind myself of my place and I make reference to the Goddess Maat to remind myself of her wisdom so that I might keep truth and order and love