DOWNLOAD: Best tool to repair Windows problems & optimize system performance | Best driver update software for your PC

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Host a website for free & without hassles.

seti is offline Member

Thanks for all your replies, I know about the other sites, but this was meant to be a introduction for people and if the want they can move on. My son has used it for some time for his business and it works for him. And it works for me as all I have to do is type and put pictures in and it is very very easy to use. Simple straight forward and easy and you don't have to worry about anything and it is free, but there are paid versions and the site is improving all the time

latiger12 is offline New Member

Quote Originally Posted by johnny.rotton View Post
    I did try it but I like 'Live Spaces' to blog on too much to change over. I did find the tutorial at the start a welcome change though and if I was starting out that would be a good leg up. All in all a nice place to blog and very user friendly. <object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://playstationreview.com/playstation-reviews/pages/2820/what-free-psp-sites-are-good-for-game-downloads-without-registering.html"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://playstationreview.com/playstation-reviews/pages/2820/what-free-psp-sites-are-good-for-game-downloads-without-registering.html" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>JR.
    You can use WP too. Its a little more involved, just a little. You have to pay for hosting though

seti is offline Member

again thanks for the reply, but this is not about blogging or anything other than having a web site that is up running and easy to use nothing more nothing less, if people have the time for other things fair enough. I don't and that is why I will continue to use freewebs

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12