Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Banta Singh letter to Bill Gates

nitinagarwal1988 is offline Microsoft MVP

Default Banta Singh letter to Bill Gates

Dear Mr. Bill Gates,

This letter is from Banta Singh from Punjab. We have bought a computer for our home and we found problems, which I want to bring to your notice.

1. After connecting to internet we planned to open e-mail account and whenever we fill the form in hotmail in the password column, only ****** appears, but in the rest of the fields whatever we typed appears, but we face this problem only in password field. We checked with hardware vendor Santa Singh and he said that there is no problem in keyboard. Because of this we open the e-mail account with password *****. I request you to check this as we ourselves do not know what the password is.

2. We are unable to enter any thing after we click the “shut down” button.

3. There is a button “start” but there is no “stop” button. We request you to check this.

4. We find there is “run” in the menu. One of my friend clicked “run” has run up to Amritsar(a city in India)! So, we request you to change that to "sit", so that we can click that by sitting.

5. One doubt is that any “re-scooter “available in system? As I find only “re-cycle”, but I own a scooter at my home.

6. There is “find” button but it is not working properly. My wife lost the door key and we tried a lot for tracing the key with this “find”, but unable to trace. Is it a bug??

7. Every night I am not sleeping as I have to protect my “mouse” from cat. So I suggest u to provide one dog to kill that cat.

8. Please confirm when you are going to give me money for winning “hearts” (playing cards in games) and when are you coming to my home to collect your money.

9. My son learnt “Microsoft word” now he wants to learn “Microsoft sentence”, so when u will provide that?

Best regards,
    Banta Singh

seti is offline Member

Yery Yery Good I laughed out loud so much my wife came to see what I was laughing at and she started laughing as well. Great one friend

alsiladka is offline Senior Member

Lol, Nice one...

Corrine is offline Gold Member

That is great!

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

Santa & Banta are a pair of 'known' imaginary comical characters whose jokes are really crazy !

Quote Originally Posted by HappyAndyK View Post
    Santa & Banta are a pair of 'known' imaginary comical characters whose jokes are really crazy !
    Link you provide have awesome jokes too...some are new to me....great one...

Guys what if Bill Gates read this letter ?? i think that after reading this letter he will be speechless

leofelix is offline Member

Talking

R.O.F.T.L

rkonit is offline Gold Member

Very funny !!!
    Thanks anand... link has alot more jokes.

tweakwindows is offline Microsoft MVP

There is “find” button but it is not working properly. My wife lost the door key and we tried a lot for tracing the key with this “find”, but unable to trace. Is it a bug??
    Good one. ROFL

Banta Singh reported two more bugs to Bill Gates:
    10. Hey, I brought the computer having cpu, mouse, monitor and keyboard but there is only monitor icon with 'MY Computer', where is the remaining ?

11. And in 'MY Pictures' there is not even single photo of mine, So when u will keep my photo in that.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast