View Poll Results: Support International law against child abuse pictures on internet

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes I would

11 100.00%
  • no I wouldn't it is up to individual countries

0 0%
  • No it is up to the ISPS to prevent

0 0%
  • don't know

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Would you support intenational laws preventing pictures of child abuse on internet

seti is offline Member

If there is a Will there is a Way always to be bring about change for the good

Corrine is offline Gold Member

Accalia is offline New Member

Exclamation never!

it is so important that these pictures be offered to the general public!!! not for the enjoyment of pedifiles & other Perverts, but to make us able to bring awareness to the cause! a picture of a child in this situation sheds a whole new light on the subject that words never could!!!

I am currently putting together a public service announcement on child abuse and words just appear on the screen would never have the same impact as the pictures that i have seen.

to take these pictures away is to take away the best weapon we have against child abuse, dont condemn more children to that fate because people dont realize the seriousness of it.

johnny.rotton is offline Gold Member

Accalia there is a big difference between real pictures of the said subject and staged photos IE the one that a charity uses. The staged photos made from actors have just the right impact. If you see real photos you would be sending the wrong message.
    Last edited by johnny.rotton; 31st August 2009 at 08:03.

seti is offline Member

No pictures, real or so called fakes for any reason should be posted no matter how well intentioned. The impact of child abuse is life long on the victim. They live with it every day of their life, which sadly in some cases are very short. If it was you that it had happend to or an member of your family would you like to reminded of it, I think not. While these pictures might been done "with the best of intentions", I remind you that the road to hell is pathed with good intentions. For the evil perverts who do such things will get sexual satisfaction from the picture, they will not read the words. As I have stated before, I thank the Gods and Goddesses that these one will face the Goddess Amemt and she will enjoy returning their pain to them before their final destruction.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12