Thread: Is there anymore Justice?

leofelix is offline Member

Lightbulb Is there anymore Justice?

JACK Straw, the British Justice Secretary, has been targeted by Nigerian internet fraudsters.
    Requests for money were sent by e-mail to hundreds of the Blackburn MP's contacts, claiming he had lost his wallet while on charity work in Africa and needed $3,000 to get home.

more

Cabinet Minister Needs Cash: The Jack Straw Scam - TIME

seti is offline Member

Unhappy

This scam is not the first time this has happend it happend to a well known sportsman here on the Isle of Man whom it was claimed was stranded. I had seen them that very morning here and he had to go onto Manx Radio to reassure everybody that he was ok. I will not mention their name, because he had to change his email address and other things. Sadly there is a culture of theift in some parts of the world and sadly some fall for their lies

nitinagarwal1988 is offline Microsoft MVP

these types of scams are very common.........even i recieve 3 to 5 spams daily related to these type of topics......that your email address have won millions of dollars for you and all these types.....they are totally fraud and scams...do not trust on any these type of mails......

seti is offline Member

In answer to your question is there any justice any more, well at times it seems not, but one day we will all answer for what we have done or not done. Those who can not answer I have not stolen await some fearful justice