Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i was near death !

temp acct is offline New Member

Unhappy i was near death !

hullo my dear friends! this is..or was v3locity... to tell why i havent logged in for so long is, on february 6th, i was involved in an accident that has left me scarred. a drunk driver hit me.. after the impact, my car rolled over in an embankment, which i suffered some broken bones and was in a coma for a week. the drunk driver, was killed!.. iam still suffering from the trauma.. so ive decided to take a lot of time off the internet between 1-8 months. maybe i might return who knows. anyhoo, dont close my acct for inactivity yet!. i do so miss WVC but health is more important than the internet. so TTFN my friends.

skidmark is offline Windows Enthusiast

Oh my v3locity!! I'm so glad you survived this horrific incident. It is good to hear form you. My prayers shall include your speedy recovery.

Get well bro!!

temp acct is offline New Member

cheers mate! ive only got 7 minutes on the library computer..good to see you ..anyhoo, take care till next week or next month.

iMav is offline Gold Member

Woah man! Glad you're alive! My friends were involved in a drunk driving case, only thing was 1 of them was the drunk driver. Fortunately for them no got seriously injured. But hey, hang in there. Life should get back on track. You can definitely use this as a break from routine.

tweakwindows is offline Microsoft MVP

Get well soon mate.

roraniel is offline Gold Member

In our prayers bud, and I will do a prayer request at church tomorrow.

Take care!!!!!

Corrine is offline Gold Member

Oh, my! v3locity, I am so very sorry to hear about this catastrophe. The mental and physical trauma must be overwhelming. Do take good care of yourself and heal quickly, in all ways.

alsiladka is offline Senior Member

Damn man!! That was a lucky escape. We were really missing you here, I was wondering why you did not reply to my Profile message too! I knew it was very unlike you.

Take our best wishes mate! We are glad you made it through the accident!

Hope you get well soon and come back to WVC!

seti is offline Member

Your news has upset me my friend, but at least you are here still with us and you've made a post. My wife and I send you our love and we will ask the Goddess Isis to care for you and heal your many scares. Please take care

whs
    whs is offline Gold Member

Wow, v3locity - that is quite a turn of events. I am so glad you got out of this alive. I was asking myself several times what might have happened to you. We missed you. But you take it easy and I hope you will have a swift recovery All the best, whs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast