Thread: {Glarysoft Giveaway} Win Glary Utilities PRO - WinSpark.net

manekari is offline Senior Member

Default {Glarysoft Giveaway} Win Glary Utilities PRO - WinSpark.net

We are very pleased to announce that Mr. Peter John (the director of Business Development of Glarysoft) is providing 5 FREE licenses of “Glary Utilities PRO” Full version to WinSpark.net readers. The price of this software is $39.95 but you can get it absolutely free. The 30 Days trial version is available on Glarysoft Website. You just need to follow the simple steps given below.

Before that Lets have a little look to the Glary Utilities.

• Glary Utilities Pro offers numerous powerful and easy-to-use system tools and utilities to fix, speed up, maintain and protect your PC.
    • It allows you to clean common system junk files, as well as invalid registry entries and Internet traces.
    • You can manage and delete browser add-ons, analyze disk space usage and find duplicate files.
    • View and manage installed shell extensions, encrypt your files from unauthorized access and use, split large files into smaller manageable files and then rejoin them.
    • Includes the options to optimize memory, find, fix, or remove broken Windows shortcuts, manage the programs that start at Windows startup and uninstall software.
    • Other features include secure file deletion, an Empty Folder finder and more.

To be the Winner of the Glary Utilities licenses, you just need to follow these simple two steps given at WinSpark.net

We’ll choose 5 lucky winners with nice and meaningful comment and each lucky winner will get the FULL License.

Glarysoft developers are still working every day to improve Glary Utilities, so they especially value your feelings and feedbacks for improving their products. Please don’t hesitate to have a try for Glary Utilities and have your say in upgrading and polishing their product.

Source : WinSpark.net

leofelix is offline Member

I use Glary Utilities free (slim)
    one of my favourite tweaking and system optimizer programs.

This is a very interesting contest, thank you: Just subcribed
    Last edited by leofelix; 12th May 2009 at 20:52.

johnny.rotton is offline Gold Member

I won a copy of this a little while ago very good utility and a must have if you like your system clean and running at optimal speed.

nitinagarwal1988 is offline Microsoft MVP

thats nice contest going there @ winspark, just subscribed.....glary utilities are nice and easy to use....

seti is offline Member

I was lucky to have won a copy of this wonderful thing having used it for a very long time. These people do a great job, so enter and try to win and if not then just use the free version I can not recommend it hightly enough to anyone.

knightrider™ is offline Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by johnny.rotton View Post
    I won a copy of this a little while ago very good utility and a must have if you like your system clean and running at optimal speed.
    i already won it few days back nice s/w

rkonit is offline Gold Member

It seems good application, you most of already have tried and I think I should give a try.
    C00l giveaway Rahul.

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

Nice work manekari