Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Very nervous at this Moment :(

Rahul964 is offline Senior Member

Arrow Very nervous at this Moment :(

My Result is Going to out on 22 May 09. I am Very Nervous, I am not able to express my views.

• What If What I got Low marks?
    • What If I got fails?
    • If i fails what will My parents will do with me?

Very nervous

iMav is offline Gold Member

haha dude! Relax. Life doesn't end with bad marks. I know 'coz I've been through the lowest & even seen the highest. So relax, play some games. Parents, well ... they'll be mad with you for some days (if marks are less) but then thats how they are lol. After a few weeks they'll also be back to normal... so don't fret about it

tweakwindows is offline Microsoft MVP

Yes, as iMav said, your life will not come to end if you got low marks/backs. Even I have also gone through very tough situation. Just keep one thing in mind: THIS MOMENT IS NOT PERMANENT.

Another beautiful quote:

"I had lot of backs in my studies and I didn't have success in my education, but toppers from top universities are now my employees!" - Bill Gates

whs
    whs is offline Gold Member

Rahul, if you work yourself into a tizzy, the chances of failure will increase. Relax and try to do your best. And after all, there is always a next chance. Be reminded that many of the most famous people in history started out as very bad students. Your performance at this time of your life is not necessarily an indication of what you will be able to do later in life.
    I am an old man that has children that are probably the same age as your parents. I have lived all the ups and downs during my children's life and my own life. But at the end, it is the effort that counts. If you continue to try hard enough, success will come all by itself - even if it takes a few extra rounds.
    I wish you all the best. Get rid of your worries and get to work.

nitinagarwal1988 is offline Microsoft MVP

hey Rahul, don't be so hyper, just relax nothing bad will happen....in btw, which class exams you appeared?
    keep one thing in mind, said by one of the most successful person in this world....

"I had Lot of Backs in my Studies and I didn't have success in my education but TOPPERS from the TOP UNIVERSITIES are now my Employees!! only time Matters." said by--Mr. Bill Gates

I follow this, and i don't worry about anything....everything gonna be alright.

---------- Post added at 06:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:15 PM ----------

oops!!! just read the comment of tweakwindows, sorry for posting it again.....i am very much impressed with this saying of BillG.....
    Last edited by nitinagarwal1988; 20th May 2009 at 12:48.

knightrider™ is offline Gold Member

FAce life don't hide and move back ... just give ur best and everything wil work out good.

leofelix is offline Member

Panta rei Greeks were used to say,

Carpe diem Latins were used to say

I would suggest you to watch Dead Poets Society, a film which I think is appropriate

rkonit is offline Gold Member

Don't worry ! Your result w%d be good as you desired.

James is offline Microsoft MVP

I'm sure you did well. Once exams are written, there's no sense in worrying. What's done is done.

Choto Cheeta is offline Trusted Member

Off Late, best wishes..

Me to sure that you have done good and received a good result.. Do note, these paper exams are no where close to the exams which Life is going to present to you.. What matters is that you perform and do better in those !!!

So what ever the out come is, prepare your self for the next

Thanks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast