DOWNLOAD: Best tool to repair Windows problems & optimize system performance | Best driver update software for your PC

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: That's enough. Down with Opera!

johnny.rotton is offline Gold Member

This is like OpenOffice asking Microsoft to include in Windows a promotion for its product along side Microsoft's Office suite.
    Don't give them Ideas skidmark!!

knightrider™ is offline Gold Member

This is a bad idea of Microsoft not giving a browser with OS.what wil users do to download s/w they need to have all the setup files and i use Opera 10 chrome and FF 3.5 RC1

HappyAndyK is offline Site Administrator

Even without a browser, Windows 7 users can download software via FTP by using the operating system’s file manager. In Windows Explorer, users can set up a new “network location” using a wizard-like tool, then specify an FTP server with the syntax ftp://ftp . address . com, such as “ftp.mozilla.org/pub/mozilla.org/firefox,” where Firefox is located.

Microsoft to offer Windows 7 Internet Pack to EU customers. | Windows 7 Tips, Features, Downloads, Security, News & More.

leofelix is offline Member

Thank you for informing HappyAndyK.
    When I'll buy my first Windows 7 (I hope as soon as possible) I'll follow the steps you provided

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12