DOWNLOAD: Best tool to repair Windows problems & optimize system performance | Best driver update software for your PC

Thread: WinSpark Giveaway – Chance to Win Internet Download Manager

manekari is offline Senior Member

Default WinSpark Giveaway – Chance to Win Internet Download Manager

We are very pleased to announce our second Giveaway which is Internet Download Manager. We are providing 3 FREE licenses of “Internet Download Manager” Full version to WinSpark.net readers. The price of this software is $29.95 but you can get it absolutely free. The 30 Days trial version is available on IDM Website. You just need to follow the simple steps given below.

Before that lets have a little look to the features of Internet Download Manager.

• Internet Download Manager (IDM) is a tool to increase download speeds by up to 5 times, resume and schedule downloads.
    • Internet Download Manager supports proxy servers, ftp and http protocols, firewalls, redirects, cookies, authorization, MP3 audio and MPEG video content processing.
    • IDM integrates seamlessly into Microsoft Internet Explorer, Netscape, MSN Explorer, AOL, Opera, Mozilla, Mozilla Firefox, Mozilla Firebird, Avant Browser, MyIE2, and all other popular browsers to automatically handle your downloads.
    • You can also drag and drop files, or use Internet Download Manager from command line.

To be the Winner of the IDM licenses, you just need to follow these simple two steps given @ WinSpark.net

We’ll choose 3 lucky winners with nice and meaningful comment and each lucky winner will get the FULL License.

The winners will be announced on 30th June 2009. All the Best to all the participants.

leofelix is offline Member

Thanks manekari for managing this competition

seti is offline Member

Looks very interesting for those who do a lot of downloading, but this is not for me as I do not and am happy to download what I need thanks to the great speeds at manx.net

knightrider™ is offline Gold Member

IDm rocks i have this one ... nice rahul..

Rakesh is offline Beginner

ok Rahul we will participate in it

nitinagarwal1988 is offline Microsoft MVP

^thats nice giveaway going out there @ winspark.net
    thanks Rahul for giving IDMan very useful software for managing downloads.......